activating star ratings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• activating star ratings?

is this possible through the admin tool? I cant see it anywhere yet the star images are in the forum/images folder all ready to go!!! :-)

In the Admin CP:
    Forums & Moderators > Modify > (choose forum) Enable/Disable Features > Allow thread ratings in this forum?
    Yes

Comment

Hi. yer i have that enabled but cant see any stars. Ive deliberatly bumped up my post count to see if it works but the stars dont appear.

im using 2.2.8..

any ideas?

thanks in advance

Comment

This has nothing to do with post counts. It depends on the member votes for that thread. In the vBulletin Options, what setting do you have here:

Showing Votes
        How many votes will a thread need before the votes are displayed?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

nah not talking about thread voting. just allocating a star rating based on each users number of votes, just like you can allocate different titles to them based on post counts.

Comment

You would need a hack for that. http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...threadid=31749

Comment

ahh ok thanks!

be nice if Vb had one simply based on their post count built into it, snitz has it and that forum sucks :-p

Comment

Working...
              X