mysql error number: 0 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mysql error number: 0 ???

Ok this is a odd, setting up a new server and keep getting this problem with php

Database error in vBulletin 2.2.8:

Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO session (sessionhash,userid,host,useragent,lastactivity,althash,location) VALUES ('1d4a69b3544ecf525a70ffa1a18fb67e','1','10.2.1.134','Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.1) ','1035227439','','/forum/index.php')
    mysql error:

mysql error number: 0

0 should be succseed can some one help... I have tryed compileing php with the genaric support and pointing it to my mysql libs.

ist php 4.2.3 apache 1.3.27 mysql 3.23.49 on redhat 7.2

Thanks
    LordB

This often means there's a problem with the database but MySQL can't determine exactly what it is.

Upload repair.php (it's in the 'extras' folder of the zip file) to your admin directory. Close your forums, then run it from your browser with this syntax:

http://www.yourdomain.com/forum/admin/repair.php?html=1&check=1

[Of course change the exact URL as appropriate for your forums.]

If everything reports 'Ok' then reopen your forums. If not, then run it again. The second time everything should report Ok. See if this fixes the problem.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I am just testing a new front end box the back end database is the same for the live forum that does not get any of these errors. I have also tryed installing on the local server and encoter the errors during install.

Database error in vBulletin Installer :

Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO style VALUES (1, 1, 1, 'Default', 1)
      mysql error:

LordB

Comment

Originally posted by LordB
        I am just testing a new front end box the back end database is the same for the live forum that does not get any of these errors. I have also tryed installing on the local server and encoter the errors during install.
        I don't know what you mean. Sorry.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok lets start from scratch....

I am trying to install a dev site and as I run the install.php on step 4 I get this error.

Database error in vBulletin Installer :

Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO style VALUES (1, 1, 1, 'Default', 1)
          mysql error:

Is there any way to make things more verbose??

LordB

Comment

To ad on to this i am also getting the php error

[Mon Oct 21 16:49:34 2002] [error] PHP Warning: MySQL: Unable to save result set in /forum/admin/db_mysql.php on line 93

Comment

Did you create the database first? What's the link to your phpinfo.php file?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

ya it looks like this is a php problem I have posted to there bugtrac list I will post here when I have a resolution. It seems to have to do with compileing php with apxs

LordB

Comment

Well It seems to be a problem with php on linux when compiled --with-apxs I have submitted a bug on the php site and will post here if they every get back to me. To get around the problem I compled --with-apache=../apache_1.3.27 and then in apache --enable-shared=php4

LordB

Comment

Well It seems to be a problem with php on linux when compiled --with-apxs
                    To tell you the truth I thought of that possibility. However I ckeched my server and it is compiled with this extension as well and I don't have this problem. Is this bug unique to PHP 4.2.3? Do you have a URL for this bug submission?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=20016
                      is the url to the bug. I have had the problem with many differnt versions of php. I know in this case I did try php4.1.2 with the same result.

LordB

Comment

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=20016
                        is the url to the bug. I have had the problem with many differnt versions of php. I know in this case I did try php4.1.2 with the same result.

LordB
                        strange i've used php 4.1.2 compiled with apxs for over a year without problems...
                        :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
                        :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
                        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X