Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cookie Errors, I cannot login to CPANEL, cannot do a thing! PICS inside...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cookie Errors, I cannot login to CPANEL, cannot do a thing! PICS inside...

I cannot login to my own site! This is driving me crazy and has forced me to close the site.

I have attached what happens when I try to get into my /forums/admin

In my second attachment it shows me logged in (88cobra) but when I try to post or do anything I get kicked out and I am asked to log back in.

I am running VBulletin 2.2.6.

Ian

Forums Home

Forums Home

Comment

Manually delete your cookies. To do this in IE 6.0:

Tools -> Internet Options -> Temporary Internet Files -> Settings -> View Files

Then search for the individual cookies for your domain and delete them all. The name should be in the form of:

Cookie:[email protected]
      and
      Cookie:[email protected]www.yoursite.com

...and any derivatives of the above. Then highlight the individual cookies and delete each one found. After this, close all browser windows and restart IE.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

OK I tried that..no luck..

I am worried because I cannot even get into my admin panel!

Ian

Comment

If you have not installed any hacks, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP.

If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first before filling out the support request.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I have tons of hacks and I use PHP Portals, PhotoPost ect... It has taken me weeks to get this site setup.

I tried 2 other computers...same errors.

Someone must know?

Ian

Comment

Sorry we cannot provide support for hacked forums here. You'll need to ask at the apporpriate forums for the hacks you've installed.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I found the problem I think...can you check my other post?

All of this happened because of the PHP bug...

Ian

Comment

It's possible that PHP 4.2.3 could cause this but I have not seen this particular problem related to it before. I have seen this in the past and each time it's been related to either cookie problems or a bad hack.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X