Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have to use my own copy?

I am not sure about this

but am I going to hell if I used a copy of vB other than the one I downloaded from members area?

reason for me doing so is a language deal its much easier for me to use a fully translated one

but this copy could be from anywhere without my ID in it

just like to know

thanks
    To be or not to be... Where the hell is the question????
    My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too

Live vBulletin 4.2.0 Multilingual * Alpha/Beta vB 4 - vB 5 Tier 1A
    CentOS 6.2 - Apache:2.2.15(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.3 - MySQL:5.1.61
    Xampp/Win-XP - Apache v2.2.21(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.8 - MySQL:5.5.16

It is against the rules to download it anywhere but the official vbulletin.com members area.

There are no languages but default english. If there is one, there is a language.style out there maybe, but that is NOT the full package. If it is, it is not right.

Please report the url that provides this copy to [email protected]

Comment

vB guys anyone????
      My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too

Comment

Send an email to [email protected].
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ok thnx will do

I know I can use my own downladed copy from members area and then just install a style, but the problem is not in style.. lanugage needed to be changed from vB files as well like adminfuncions.php

I managed to do that today, just edited that file and the language did change

Comment

vB3 will have a bit more language support

Comment

cool, can't wait

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X