X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jedi
    replied
    Originally posted by The General
    yeah that makes sense as well. Thanks people!

Well I don't think I'll ask her, wouldn't want to give the impression I don't trust people =D
    she can see messages here, can't she?

Jedi

Leave a comment:

• Erwin
    replied
    Originally posted by Odil
    When someone reads a thread from a hidden forum the thread title still shows up in whos online, so she probably clicked on that link. She ended up getting the "not authorized to view" screen instead.

Odil
    You can fix this "bug" of thread titles showing up by editing your Forum Permission section of the Admic CP, and making sure that you edit the permission of every single private forums, and do not rely on parental permission. When you have done that, thread titles won't show up on WOL.

Leave a comment:

• The General
    replied
    yeah that makes sense as well. Thanks people!

Well I don't think I'll ask her, wouldn't want to give the impression I don't trust people =D

Leave a comment:

• Odil
    replied
    Originally posted by The General
    ok, thanks.

However, how would the supmod have ended up at that specific post anyway? I mean, she couldn't have searched for it...
    When someone reads a thread from a hidden forum the thread title still shows up in whos online, so she probably clicked on that link. She ended up getting the "not authorized to view" screen instead.

Odil

Leave a comment:

• Cary
    replied
    It's possible they were guessing thread ID's and came upon that thread... or maybe she saw that you were viewing that thread in the Who Is Online area, so she tried to go to it.

Maybe you should ask her if she could read it

Leave a comment:

• The General
    replied
    ok, thanks.

However, how would the supmod have ended up at that specific post anyway? I mean, she couldn't have searched for it...

Leave a comment:

• Cary
    replied
    While it says they are reading the topic, they are really viewing the "you do not have access to view this page" screen. It's a known bug.

Leave a comment:

• Supermod reading admin forum, while that's not possible

On Who's Online I can see one of my supermods is reading a topic in one of the admin only forums.

I checked the admin log, the forum permissions and her user status. She didn't tamper with anything and she still is a normal supmod. I also made myself supermod, and I searched for the content of that topic. Nothing in the admin forum showed up.

Now how can it be that this is listed on Who's Online???
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X