Error in call to getuserinfo in sessions.php

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in call to getuserinfo in sessions.php

I ugraded from 2.2.6 to 2.2.8 a couple of days ago. I had a small problem but otherwise the installation went fine. I've had no problems since.

Until this morning. Now, every time I try to access the forum, I get this...

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_LNUMBER, expecting T_VARIABLE or '$' in /home/mysql_db/public_html/vb_forum/admin/functions.php on line 306

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getuserinfo() in /home/mysql_db/public_html/vb_forum/admin/sessions.php on line 111

I would typically investigate further, but I have to get ready for work. I did check and see that sessions.php was there. I tried re-uploading sessions anyway, but that made no difference; I still get the exact same message. What should I try next?

TIA

Try uploading the original functions.php file, it looks like it has a syntax error.
    Chen Avinadav
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Just for the record, when I got in from work, the forum was working again...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X