• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• members cant login same with admin in cpanel

URL: http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums
    PHP Version : 4.2.3
    MySQL Version : 3.23.39
    Apache: 1.3.26

Members cant login after moving to another server and after changing the ips of the servers. Admin cant also login to cpanel.

same to me after i moved my server to anew one most of our member can;t login on the board and the other can do that that is prolbem pls???

Comment

fofofo, please start your own thread on this and post the appropriate info.

j(",)y, how did you do your move? The more details you can provide the easier it will be to find the problem.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

we temporarily transfered the files to another servers with new ip addresses coz the servers were compromised.

Comment

And how did you transfer the database? What method did you use to backup and restore it?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i use this method
            http://www.vbulletin.com/manual/movingservers.html

and this is my server:
            mysql 3.23.45
            PHP Version : 4.2.3
            Red Hat 7.3
            Apache/1.3.27

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
              fofofo, please start your own thread on this and post the appropriate info.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X