Attachment problem - please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachment problem - please help!

For some reason, my board is posting threads, but when someone posts an attachment, it just leaves that part out. Any idea why the attachment is being left out? This is a recent problem - it used to work.

Thanks!
    ~Susan

Check your Moderation queue to see if the attachments are being moderated.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Nope, it's not that....sometimes it works for some people, sometimes it doesn't work for others....getting worse, less and less people are getting successful attachements.

~Susan

Comment

Wait a minute, how do I test to see if new attachments are set up to be moderated? How do I remove it if it is?

Thanks!
        ~Susan

Comment

attachments

You also may be attaching a file that is too big. First, check your attachment limitation within vbulletin. It that size is fine, then you need to change the upload size higher for php and for MySQL you do this by finding this line in your php.ini file:
          upload_max_filesize = 2M
          Change it to the size you need on megabites. Next you need to edit your my.ini file or you my.cnf file, which ever one you are choosing. In the my.ini file you need to add this line:

set-variable=max_allowed_packet=16M

Make sure you add it right above this line:
          [WinMySQLadmin]

Then restart the webserver and restart MySQL.

BTW...Im assuming this is on a Windows machine?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X