Error when creating Forum-Categories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error when creating Forum-Categories

Hi there. Im a newbie. Just received my customer name and password about an hour ago... Installed VBulletin with no problems at all... Setup almost all settings I want.

Now... I previewed the forum on my web page, and noticed the Main Category and Main Forum...so I created another category(?)

I then tried to delete either the new actegory I created or the main ones... After I press the Update button, I get the following warning message and will not erase nothing at all..

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /usr/local/plesk/apache/vhosts/MYDOMAIN.com/httpdocs/Forums/admin/forum.php on line 369
    Order updated!

If you change the orders, please be sure to submit the form using the buttons at the bottom of the page

Are you clicking on the 'remove' link?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hi there Steve: Yes, Im clickin the remove link.... What is strange is that under CPanel - Forums - Modify it shows the Mains and the one I created.... But when I open a new window and open my board...it shows no categories, etc...

Comment

What Posting Options settings do you have for this catagory? Also did you set it up with or without a parent category?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

No parent, (no one). Right now I just want to delete everything that shows up there and start again. (Without having to re-install VB if possible)

Comment

I can't imagine what the problem is. I just created and deleted a category on my test forum without a problem. Fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Working...
            X