Getting mysql error number: 1064 with vb 2.2.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting mysql error number: 1064 with vb 2.2.8

Hey guys, I just got rid of a few hacks, and added some new ones, and I think I screwed something up..

Basicaly I get this error now when trying to add a usergroup.. I believe this is the only time when this comes up. Mainly b/c I've tried to edit a usergroup and get no errors.

I can't say that this is new, b/c honestly I havent added a usergroup in ages, only delete them (with no problems)

Here's the error:
    Database error in vBulletin Control Panel 2.2.8:

Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO usergroup (usergroupid,title,usertitle,cancontrolpanel,canmodifyprofile,canviewmembers,canview,canvi ewvbindex,showgroup,cansearch,canemail,canpostnew,canmove,canopenclose,candeletethread,can replyown,canreplyothers,canviewothers,caneditpost,candeletepost,canusepm,canpostpoll,canvo te,canpostattachment,ismoderator,canpublicevent,canpublicedit,canthreadrate,cantrackpm,can denypmreceipts,maxbuddypm,maxforwardpm,canwhosonline,canwhosonlineip,cangetattachment)
    VALUES (NULL,'Journalists','',0,1,1,,,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,1,0,1)
    mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near ',1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,1,0,1)' at line 2

mysql error number: 1064

Thx in advance for any help with this problem.

Reupload the original user.php file from the 2.2.8 zip file. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server.

For help with hacks, you'll need to ask over at vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

thx bud

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X