asked for login/pass ANYWHERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asked for login/pass ANYWHERE

we recently moved our site from projectbeta.com to projectbeta.net due to some stupid reason. I moved everythign accordinly but I seem to have problem staying logged in. my forum is in at http://www.projectbeta.net/forum when I access even user control panel (I know the links are wrong so you have to change from .com to .net manually) I'll get prompted for login/pass, this is the same for admin cp or almost everywhere else. Let me know what to do.

I had to use phpmyadmin to edit the settings and change urls from .com to .net and that still didn't help

where can I find forum's unix path in phpmyadmin?
    Last edited by Loveless; Sun 6 Oct '02, 6:41pm.

1) Make sure that cookies are on in your web browser
    2) make sure that you have cookies enabled in your usercp

-Dimava
    NXSupport Admin

Comment

You need to change the bburl field value in the setting table.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

can one of the vBulletin Team help me do it? I've already tried changing the bburl.

Not just I, but everyone else experience the problem and I am already using cookies

Comment

straight from phpmyadmin

Comment

Fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and the URL and login to your phpMyAdmin.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I submitted a trouble ticket but I forgot to specify the email used to purchase vB is not valid since the dns has some problem. How can I see the status of my trouble tickjet?

Comment

You won't be able to. Send us another email with your customer number, password and new emauil address so we can update your license info for you.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I have reset your BB URL in your Admin CP but it is still messed up. The first thing I suggest is that you reupload all the original vB php files, particularly the ones in the admin directory. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the ones on the server.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

all settings are cached in the templates table

SELECT * FROM template WHERE title='options'

I'll edit it for you just now.
                    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X