'Edit Thread' in Admin Options Drop-Down Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Edit Thread' in Admin Options Drop-Down Not Working

Ever since I upgraded to 2.2.8, when I go to Edit Thread it instantly brings me to the median page that says "Your thread has been successfully moved/copied. Which file is the Edit Thread function in?
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Reupload the original postings.php from the 2.2.8 zip file. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server. You may also need to revert your 'showthread_adminoptions' template.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks, it seems that the ModLog has done this. I tried reinstalling but it wouldn't work so....
      "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
      "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I think he means that he can't re-install the mod log hack.
          NXSupport Admin

Comment

Correct. I got everything working now, but it seems that every time I add the Mod Log hack, it goes back to my original problem, and when I remove it, it's fixed.

Comment

Jelsoft can't offer support for hacked boards, so your best bet would be replying to that thread at www.vbulletin.org and ask the hack creator to write the same hack but for vb 2.2.8

-Dimava
              NXSupport Admin

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X