X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mgurain
    replied
    I have the same request :
    to hide sub-forums of speceific forums (not categories) ?
    Help please ?

Leave a comment:

• reefland
    replied
    Ok then, thanks for your support on the forums!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    No problem! 'cept I had nothing to do with creating vB.

Leave a comment:

• reefland
    replied
    Ok, I got you! I placed it under my Saltwater Aquariums forum and it is just as I wanted it.

Thanks for the help Steve and thanks for your efforts in creating the best BB software!

Scott Z.
    Reefland.com

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The only way it will work is to put it under another parent category. As I said, that's the way it was done on these forums.

Leave a comment:

• reefland
    replied
    Hi Steve!

Thanks for the response, however I am still a bit confused.

I have attached a screenshot of my forums. Under "Coral Database", you can see the subforums however I want the user to have to click on Coral Database in order to view the subforums.

No, when I make "The Coral Database" a category and I choose to place in under "no one" it shows up like the image I am attaching. I do not have an option to place it under my main web site.

Sorry if this is a stupid question,
    Scott Z.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That's because the vB 1 archives is set as a category with the 'vBulletin.com Web Site' as the parent category.

Leave a comment:

• reefland
    started a topic Hide Sub-Forums on Main Page

Hide Sub-Forums on Main Page

Near the bottom of the main page on this message board, there is a category for version 1 archives, however you have to click on that to see the actual subforums. How is this accomplished? Is it by using the "Depth of Forums" option? If so, why do the other forums show the subforums and not that one?

Interested,
    Scott Z.

Check out Reefland.com
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X