Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George L
    replied
    ask your host to double check your mysql username and password are correctly setup with permissions to access your vB database

Leave a comment:

• dandanfireman
    replied
    It sounds like maybe one of the following:

1. The user, cyburbia doesn't exist
    2. The password for user cyburbia in your /admin/config.php file does not match the (new) one assigned by your host.
    3. The user cyburbia doesn't have access permissions to your database.

You should contact your host.

Leave a comment:

• cyburbia
    started a topic vBulletin dead after host migrated to new server

vBulletin dead after host migrated to new server

Last night, without warning, my Web hosting service (Host Department) migrated to new servers ... which meant I had to update DNS entries, and go through a bunch of other frustrating issues.

My bulletin board, at http://cyburbia.org/forums/ , is now dead. All the files, databases, and everything else was moved; nothing is missing. However, when I try to access the bulletin baord, I get the following message:

Warning: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES) in /home/hsphere/local/home/cyburbia/cyburbia.org/forums/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES) in /home/hsphere/local/home/cyburbia/cyburbia.org/forums/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

There has to be some way to fix this ...
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X