template changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• template changes

How do I customize my forum? Such as colors and style. I've looked at a a lot of other forums and it looks like you can do a whole lot. Unfortunately I don't know any programming lanuage. Is there an easier way to do it. Are there people I can hire to do it?

Admin CP -> Styles -> Modify -> [fonts/colors/etc]
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Do I need to know html or any other programming language

Comment

Not for changing the colors and images. However if you want to start changing templates, then yes.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

And technically HTML isn't a programming language, it is a markup language...

Comment

Is there anyone on here I can pay to do the changes if that is allowed?

Comment

Making such requests on these forums in against the forum rules. Try asking over at vbulletin.org.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Ok thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X