X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database Error

Go here http://www.fflounge.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5112

I get this database error:
    There seems to have been a slight problem with the FFLounge Forums database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Database error in vBulletin 2.2.6:

Invalid SQL: SELECT * FROM items_cats WHERE id=1
    mysql error: Table 'fflounge_vbforums.items_cats' doesn't exist

mysql error number: 1146

Date: Thursday 26th of September 2002 02:52:29 AM
    Script: http://www.fflounge.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5112
    Referer:
    The only problem is that in my showthread I can't find that query. It was there a month ago but I deleted it because I uninstalled the itemshop hack. I attached my showthread.php to see if someone can find out what's wrong.

we don't officially support hacks.. you should go to vbulletin.org and/or contact the author of the hack you uninstalled and ask them how to undo the change that occured to the vB database schema

reupload all unedited vB php files as well
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Bleh. The owner of the hack isn't offering support on the hack because it's not his. He just posted it. And I don't think it's the hack that's causing the problem because none of the hack is there. I removed every last bit of it a month ago. This problem didn't even occur until now when I posted this thread. before I could view the threads fine.

Comment

Ahhh >_< I found the problem. I accidentally uploaded the functions.php for my friend's vb. He wanted me to apply my hack to his. >_< nevermind.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X