Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stefanopolus
    replied
    Okay, I'll wait for Steve's advice. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    Deleting cookies tends to delete corrupted ones as well, but if virtually all of the members have this problem, then Steve's advice would probably be better.

Leave a comment:

• stefanopolus
    replied
    filburt1, yes, they have "stay logged in" enabled. What will having them delete their cookies do? Do I have to ask all my users who have these troubles to do this?

Steve, the cookie domain is blank as is the path to save cookies. Could this be my problem?

Any further suggestions?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    What settings do you have for Cookie Domain and Path the save Cookies in your Admin CP?

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    1. Do they have cookies and the "stay logged in" option enabled in their user CP?
    2. If so, ask them to delete their cookies

Leave a comment:

• Users Complaining "Can't Stay Logged In, Can't Post Messages"

Someone please help!

I recently purchased vBulletin 2.2.7 and am loving it, however, I am getting far too many E-mails from users who are unable to post messages because they can't stay logged in.

They keep trying to log in but, almost immediately, they are logged out — and never able to post messages.

I am further led to believe there is a problem because I see, several times daily, at the top of my forums, "Welcome to our newest member, _______," but there are RARELY EVER any new messages from these newest members.

I have so many forum members with zero posts.

Someone please help!

Thank you.

Stefan
    Editor/Owner, Beetle Buzz
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X