Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_LNUMBER in /home/fflounge/public_html/global.php(154) : eval()'d code on line 5

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fflounge/public_html/global.php(154) : eval()'d code:5) in /home/fflounge/public_html/admin/functions.php on line 3936
    I suddenly got this error. My forums were working fine and then when I turned them off this error start appearing. There was nothing on line 3936 in admin/functions.php and there was nothing on line 5 in global.php. I don't remember installing any hack just before it happened either =\

can you upload your phpinfo.php from the extras folder and post the url to it here.

Are you using 2.2.8?
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

No, I'm still on 2.2.6. I'm waiting to do all the udating when 3.0 comes out so I don't have to go through the trouble over and over again. Instead i can just do it all at once.

http://www.fflounge.net/extras/phpinfo.php

Comment

ah ok i know what it is

you've used $ or " in one of your settings and this has caused the parse error.

Do you have phpmyadmin? if so pm me the url to it and any username / password needed to access it and I will sort this for you.

The problem has been sorted in 2.2.8 to stop $ and " causing problems.
        Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Bleh. I don't really want to upgrade -_- I PMed you the info.

Comment

Thanks! It's working now ^^

Comment

for anyone not running 2.2.8

dont use
              " or $ or \ in your settings as they will cause problems.
              Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X