Template Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template Question

I have been using vbulletin for a few years now. I have a lot of hacks installed some by other people in the beginning and the rest by me over the years.

Sometimes I mess around with vB for days and other times I won’t for months. Lately I have been installing hacks and notice my template area seems to look different. But I am not really sure.

Some hacks ask to change different template and I noticed I am missing some of them. I have several custom but for instance.

I was going to do a hack to required me to edit the forumsdisplay template and I can't find it. Also it seems like I have a ton of change original links that I’m not sure were there before. If I click on them they open up a new template box?

IM using 2.0.3. Can someone look at the picture below and tell me if it looks normal? And maybe give me some info regarding the missing template. Not sure if they just aren't in my version or if there is something wrong.

I want to upgrade but not sure how to with all the hacks and custom stuff I have. I have had some database error while doing things in the past in cp. Some said a while back that I sound upgrade to solve the problem because my server is running php4 or something like that.

I know there are a few questions so if you guys could answer them the best you can, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Last edited by TimberLand; Tue 17th Sep '02, 5:39am.
    Dan Flynn
    http://www.powerwashnetwork.com

This problem is caused by the latest versions of PHP which have broken some of the functions of older versions of vB. Your host must have recently upgraded to PHP 4.2.x. Unfortunately the only fix for you is to upgrade the vB 2.2.7.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks Steve,

I appreciate your help. You always seem to be the one to answer my questions

Do you know of anyone that whould be willing to help me upgrade and save as much of my hacks and custom stuff as they can?
      Dan Flynn

Comment

You'd be better off asking at vbulletin.org. Good luck!
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks Again!
          Dan Flynn

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X