/mod errors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /mod errors...

When a mod goes to the /mod page and tried to move posts they get...
    Code:
    Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/getpaid/public_html/mod/thread.php on line 419
    There is also a link under that error telling them that the move was made (it wasnt) then tells them to update the counters. Well the counter link is 404.....

what version of vB and PHP are you using ?
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

vBulletin Version 2.2.7
      PHP Version 4.2.2
      Zend Engine Version 1.2.0
      Zend Optimizer

Comment

i'll reupload all vB 2.2.7 php files from the vB 2.2.7 zip file again
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

I just downloaded it again and tried to reupload all the /mod files.

Still get the error and the file thats 404 is misc.php

Comment

Originally posted by venomx
            I just downloaded it again and tried to reupload all the /mod files.

Still get the error and the file thats 404 is misc.php
            reupload even the ones in /admin and / as well

Comment

There is no /mod/misc.php but there is a /admin/misc.php

Should I copy it over to the mod dir?

Comment

There is no /mod/misc.php but there is a /admin/misc.php

Should I copy it over to the mod dir?
                nope..

my advice extracta fresh set of php files from your vB install zip file and reupload them all

when you extract zip file with winzip it should retain all your directories and the files in the right directory and reupload using ftp program and make sure you overwrite those files

Comment

I have done that. still no /mod/misc.php but there is a /misc.php and /admin/misc.php
                  and I still get the error when moving a thread via /mod

Comment

I have done that. still no /mod/misc.php but there is a /misc.php and /admin/misc.php
                    and I still get the error when moving a thread via /mod
                    /mod has never had a misc.php only one should be in /admin

what did you use to extract the files from the vbulletin zip file ? do you end up with

extras
                    upload

folders ?

did you upload contents of uploads folder into root directory for your vB forum ?

Comment

Originally posted by eva2000
                      /mod has never had a misc.php only one should be in /admin

what did you use to extract the files from the vbulletin zip file ? do you end up with

extras
                      upload

folders ?

did you upload contents of uploads folder into root directory for your vB forum ?
                      I used winzip and yes I got both folders and uploaded the uploads folder.

So you are saying the mass prune works for you in /mod? and the reset counters doesnt point to /mod/misc.php?

Comment

I used winzip and yes I got both folders and uploaded the uploads folder.

So you are saying the mass prune works for you in /mod? and the reset counters doesnt point to /mod/misc.php?
                        best to submit a support ticket at http://vbulletin.com/members/support.php with your forum's admin user/password and ftp log in details so a vb tech can take a look

Comment

Working...
                        X