Another question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another question

Can you guys please tell me how to arrange the forums. I jsut imported my phpbb forum and they are in all differnt places and im trying to rearrange them and im totally lost at it. phpbb is definitely easier when it comes to that.
    What do i have to do.

When your in the modify forum page in the admin panel which lists all the forums there is a display id box, you have to enter the number you want in there you want the order to be, 0 being first and increaing in numeric value.
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

dam man thanx alot for all the help your all over it

Comment

I get paid to help you
        Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

ok

Well i will make you rich then i have another question.

What I want to do is.

Make certain forums Private but i do not want them to be hidden I still want everyone to see them i just dont want them to get access. Is there anyway i can make a forum viewable but i can give certain individual access to it when i need to. I sorry im used to phpbb (:

Comment

Sure you can.

In your admin panel go to vBulletin Options, then under Forum Home Page Options set 'Hide private forum' to No, all users will be able to see the hidden forums on the homepage but not go into them.

You can then allocate it on a user by user basis using access masks, which can be done by finding a user in the admin panel, clicking access masks at the top of the page and then setting the option to yes for the specific forum.
            Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Working...
            X