Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You will lose any hacks and changes you've made to the vB php files but not any customized templates. Unfortunately the only fix for you is to upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• remedy
    replied
    If I upgrade will I lose all my mods that I've done? That is what I've been assuming...

Originally posted by smachol
    This was a known problem with cookies for AOL users. Upgrading to 2.2.7 should fix the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This was a known problem with cookies for AOL users. Upgrading to 2.2.7 should fix the problem.

Leave a comment:

• remedy
    replied
    vb 2.2.6 and php 4.2.0

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    what version of php and vB are you using ?

Leave a comment:

• remedy
    started a topic Problem voting in polls..

Problem voting in polls..

Some users on my board are complaining they are getting the following error when trying to vote in a poll:

"The action you have attempted could not be performed as your session appears to be invalid. Click the below link to attempt this action again with a new session. "

They say they click the link but can't vote still. I am wondering if this might be an AOL issue where their connection is constantly getting a new IP address? Or a cookie issue? It seems to be something new with them obviously, as they were fine before.

Just wondering if anyone has an insight. Thanks!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X