Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooper
    replied
    Ah. I see what you are saying. Mine turns into green.

Yeah, this is WindowsXP doing this, not IE. I don't know of any other code for scrollbars except scrollbar code....

Have a great day!!

Leave a comment:

• netshrine
    replied
    Thanks to all for your help with this!
    I'm always learn'.................

Leave a comment:

• N9ne
    replied
    That's right, it's to do with the colour settings of windows. You can't change it through HTML.

Leave a comment:

• ::nox|silicon::
    replied
    That's a native Windows Function you can't influence...

When you click in the Scrollbar it flashes in inverted colour - and it's not in IE, but Windows - just try opening Windows Explorer and click in the scrollbar - voila - it flashes up dark grey (=inverted light grey)

Leave a comment:

• netshrine
    replied
    Hooper - thanks.
    Yes, it's the main scroll bar.
    But, I think there could be more to it than just the IE code.............

here, the bar is purple, and the background is lighter purple - - when you click on the lighter purple, it flashes a shade of green.

On my board, the bar is green and the background is a lighter green, and when you click on the lighter green, it flashes a bright "magenta" (as one of my users called it).

Leave a comment:

• Hooper
    replied
    Hi,

I was trying to figure out what the scrollbar effect you are talking about is. I don't see this happening on my end. Are you talking about the main scroll bar? As far as I know this is just standard IE scrollbar code.

Leave a comment:

• netshrine
    started a topic Change Color Of Activiated Scroll

Change Color Of Activiated Scroll

Notice when you click on the scroll bar here it changes color?

How do I change THAT color - - not the scroll bar color - - but, the "flash" color?