Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a question about colours

i'm a newbie....bear with me.....

my table bgcolors are set to alternate between #A0A0A0 (gray1) and #888888(gray2), my page background is #000000(black), links are set to #B00000(red) and my text colour is set to #FFFFFF(white).....what i'd like to know is....is there any way of setting just the text within the threads to appear in #000000(black) but keep the rest of the settings the same?

www.cocteautwinsforums.com

Just had a look & i think that can be done by modifying the postbit template in the admin cp.

Comment

thanks for your reply feral but do you think you could give me some more specifics on where to look and exactly which bits to change? i'm a bit lost!

www.cocteautwinsforums.com

Comment

Oops, soz bout that.

Goto your admin cp, at the bottom in Templates menu choose Modify Then click on expand list, find Postbit Templates from the list & click on expand. The file you need to edit is called postbit. It'll be the first one in the list. From what i can see from it, thats the one that deals with the post itself. You just need to put in what colour you want the text to be.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X