Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which datas will be transfered ?

Hi!

I run vb a few month's and I love it. Stable & good features. All things are really worked out. Good job !

One question...only for info:

Updates are shown in Admin-CP automatically.
    I run it also on my localserver to test/create templates. If something is wrong, a message appears: "EMail for TechnicalSTaff will be send".

These two things show, that there's a connection to you. Can you tell me, which data's exactly are send to you and which datas I receive ? I want to know what's going on, on my server.

Thx and go on like the way before !

greets,
    plasir
    -germany-

ps: I post in this forum, 'cause I don't know in which forum else

No data is sent to us. That information is sent to the Technical Email address you have set in your config.php file.

[Moving this to the 'How Do I' forum since it's not a Pre-Sales question.]
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thx !

And what's about the automatic information that a new vB-Version is avaible in Admin-CP?

Greets,
      plasir

Comment

What about it?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

How and in which way the Admin CP knows, that there is a new Version out ? What datas will send or receive ?

thx

Comment

When you access the Admin CP it contacts the vBulletin server to see if there's a newer version available.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X