Clear All

• baptizer
    replied
    Ok, still have problem
    Thanks for helping

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I have assigned your ticket to someone in the license department. Only a couple of people have access to the info needed to fix your problem.

Leave a comment:

• baptizer
    replied
    Problem still exists.
    I have yet to recieve any notification(other than my credit card was charge). When should i recieve a notice from vbulletin saying that i have upgraded from lease to owned version? Please help!
    Today is one of the rare occasions i have free time, and i really would like to install vb!

Leave a comment:

• baptizer
    replied
    I think i figured out the problem....me thinks!

I upgraded my lease license version to owned license version. I hope this works! Does anyone know how long it takes for the changes to take effect?

Leave a comment:

• baptizer
    replied
    What does Duplicate order mean?

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    Please contact [email protected]letin.com with all the information you can gather (customer number(s), name, when you ordered vBullletin, how, type of licenses...). They will help you there.

Leave a comment:

• baptizer
    started a topic Major Problem!!

Major Problem!!

I just purchased a license for Vbulletin and i am having a problem. When i first purchased the lease license, i was able to download the stuff. But today, i have an "INACTIVE ACCOUNT" and it is telling me
    Inactive (Duplicate Order)

What does this mean?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X