Major Problem!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Problem!!

I just purchased a license for Vbulletin and i am having a problem. When i first purchased the lease license, i was able to download the stuff. But today, i have an "INACTIVE ACCOUNT" and it is telling me
    Inactive (Duplicate Order)

What does this mean?

Please contact [email protected] with all the information you can gather (customer number(s), name, when you ordered vBullletin, how, type of licenses...). They will help you there.
    Chen Avinadav
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

What does Duplicate order mean?

Comment

I think i figured out the problem....me thinks!

I upgraded my lease license version to owned license version. I hope this works! Does anyone know how long it takes for the changes to take effect?

Comment

Problem still exists.
          I have yet to recieve any notification(other than my credit card was charge). When should i recieve a notice from vbulletin saying that i have upgraded from lease to owned version? Please help!
          Today is one of the rare occasions i have free time, and i really would like to install vb!

Comment

I have assigned your ticket to someone in the license department. Only a couple of people have access to the info needed to fix your problem.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok, still have problem
              Thanks for helping

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X