Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2.2.7 - forum main page not showing (sub-)forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.2.7 - forum main page not showing (sub-)forums?

hey there everyone,

I just upgraded from 2.2.6 -> 2.2.7 and for some reason, it now only shows the main categories, not the actual subforums anymore. I didn't change any of the options in the vbulletin admin panel, I also reverted all my mod'ed templates to the original state, but still the same :|

I never changed any of the 2.2.6 .php files, and I really don't know what might cause this

when looking at the source code vbulletin spits out,

I get this under each of the categories.. where it used to list the sub-forums:

<!-- END TEMPLATE: forumhome_forumbit_level2_nopost --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumhome_forumbit_level3_post -->

<!-- END TEMPLATE: forumhome_forumbit_level3_post --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumhome_forumbit_level3_post -->

<!-- END TEMPLATE: forumhome_forumbit_level3_post --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumhome_forumbit_level3_post -->

<!-- END TEMPLATE: forumhome_forumbit_level3_post --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumhome_forumbit_level2_nopost -->

can anyone plllllease help me?

cheers,
    -gafami
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X