Email Button in Member List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Button in Member List

The email buttons in my member list are nonexistant. I've seen the same problem on other boards, so I think it may be a bug.

http://www.filetrack.com/forums/memberlist.php?s=

That's because those people specified in their User CP under "Edit Options": Hide Email Address? Yes So... it doesn't give anybody to option to email them

Comment

That is incorrect. They have NOT disabled email display.

Comment

hmm... my bad. Sorry about that.

Comment

No problem. Did you sign up for the forums to test the options?

Comment

Yes

Comment

Revert your memberlist and memberlistbit templates.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I haven't done anything to it.

Comment

I just browsed your forums and saw there were no email buttons on any of the posts either. Did you set 'Enable Email features' to 'Yes' in the Admin CP. And do you have an email.gif file in your {imagesfolder}?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yes. Yes.

Comment

Sorry but none of this makes any sense. Fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP *and* FTP.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Done.

Comment

I have this same problem. When there is a solution, please post here.

Comment

Hmm. Either vB edited my board without replying to my ticket, or my boards magically fixed themselves.

Quite odd.

Comment

Originally posted by geiger
                              Hmm. Either vB edited my board without replying to my ticket, or my boards magically fixed themselves.

Quite odd.
                              Not odd at all. Jake fixed your board *and* replied to your ticket telling you what he did. I'll search for the answer again and post it here.
                              Last edited by Steve Machol; Sat 31 Aug '02, 5:02pm.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X