Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moderators/Supermods cannot close threads..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderators/Supermods cannot close threads..

Someone please help. They get the " Your not authorized to do this action " error..

check the forum permissions and group permissions as well as moderator permissions

Admin CP-> user groups -->Forum Permissions
    Click on the forum which you are having problems with and make sure they cann open/close threads

Forums and Moderators--> Permissions--> Select a mod and check the permissions in there

It's prolly a permissions problem, check over all your permissions, that should fix it
    -Draco
    The Digital Sector Forums

Comment

No dude, thats not the problem. The supermod group is now telling me that there is no "Save" Button in the Moderator Control panel..

This is very weird, Also, I am leery about upgrading my board, As, my freind upgraded to 2.2.8 and could not get his database to re-connect.

I do not know how to save my database via phpmyadmin so thats a whole new problem..

Comment

Save button where?

For editing users? Super mods and mods dont have permission to edit user information, they will get shown the data like you do in the admin panel but there will be no submit button.

In regards to the problem with closing threads can you get them to provide the URL they are viewing when that error occurs.
        Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X