locked threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• locked threads?

I have a user, actually.. she is an Admin alongside me.. who seems to keep getting some weird problem revolving around the Forums.

she is registered, posting on my site.. all that.. but, alot of the time.. she is logging on.. and the threads are locked. which, they aren't. nor did I do anything to her settings. she has experienced this over and over.. it comes and goes. what is the problem? :-/

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Is she being logged out?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

smachol,

her computer freezes up or kicks her off so she can't log out.

Comment

It sounds like she has computer problems then. Do you know which browser she's using?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

she has AOL 6.0 and IE

Comment

I'm not sure what to suggest. If her computer is freezing up or kicking her off, then there's definitely something wrong with it or the browser.

As for the locked threads, when does this happen for her? After she is logged out?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

if usually happens if she is kicked offline..then when she goes to log in, it says she is logged in.. but.. the threads are locked to her.. hmm

Comment

Given all the computer and browser problems she's having, I wouldn't be surprised if her cookies aren't corrputed to. She will really need to find a way to resolve the computer problems first. Meanwhile have her turn 'Browse the board with cookies' to 'No' to see if that helps.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X