X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mvigod
    replied
    me too

I get 5-15 users complaining everyday of login problems, invalid sessions...logs them in but than they cannot post or close their own thread...tells them to login again or invalid session...driving me crazy too...help...need fix fast...losing members and driving everyone crazy..

I'll take a patch, fix or workaround!

Leave a comment:

• danrak
    replied
    Anyone find a fix for this? I've got the same problems on my board. Some of the members are constantly being asked to login.

Leave a comment:

• RHiSC
    replied
    Yes i've been getting these problems too...

People saying they activated their accounts, but they cannot post!

Leave a comment:

• Thomas P
    replied
    Originally posted by N9ne
    Do you have two boards installed under the same domain name or webspace?

Tell them to manually delete the cookies for your site, close all browser windows then go to the site and login.
    No, just one board: www.mcseboard.de

I told some of them to do that, mainly the ones who had "standard access" to the net (IE, regular ISP), but no difference

Thanks for your answers

Bad problem

I would feel better if I could do some checks if something is wrong with my setup or forum, but I don't know what to do or what to tell the users who have problems.

Worst thing: They type a post, hit "submit reply" and all is gone - only the please login page is showing. Back doesn't help

thx,
    -Tom

Leave a comment:

• JCFN TeK gEEk
    replied
    sigh.. i know the feeling.. it friggin sux.. i know we are losing hella users cuz of this issues!

Leave a comment:

• N9ne
    replied
    Do you have two boards installed under the same domain name or webspace?

Tell them to manually delete the cookies for your site, close all browser windows then go to the site and login.

Leave a comment:

• Thomas P
    started a topic Login problems

Login problems

Hello,

I have a couple of users who are complaining about login problems.

Many of them can login, but can't post and are prompted to re-login.

Some don't have any problems at all.

At first I thought it has to do with AOL users, but now more and more people with standard ISPs and normal IE without any proxies or firewalls have that problem.

Our forums are now growing quite good after two years, but now we are losing users.

Please help,
    Thanks in advance,
    -Tom