Problem with getting out the backup vbulletin data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got this error while retrieving my dump.sql backup using telnet

Error 1064 at line 140448: you have an error in your SQL syntax near "<br>Fatall error</b>: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in <b>/u' at line 1

Comment

what command you used in telnet to do a backup ?
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

the command in the moving server step 3

Comment

so how? what do i do next..

Comment

Originally posted by critical
            the command in the moving server step 3
            you mean
            Code:
            mysql -uUSERNAME -p newdbname < /path/to/dump.sql
            where are you typing this command?
            :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

type this in the shell account.. waited a while..retrieved 64 tables..than got that error

Comment

type this in the shell account.. waited a while..retrieved 64 tables..than got that error
                you are trying to import data into a database right ? cause you keep saying retrieve as in backuping up (getting the data out of the database)?

Comment

yap..importing into the server.. so how can i prevent that error? does that error means my .sql file is incomplete?

Comment

yap..importing into the server.. so how can i prevent that error? does that error means my .sql file is incomplete?
                    it means it's timing out... or that your backup sql file ended incomplete when you were backing up via vB admin backup and actually backed up the vB admin backup.php's time out out error message

it's most likely the database was incomplete when backed up due to php timing out

do you have any older backups ? maybe contact your old host to see if they still have your database intact and that you can do another backup ?

Comment

what does this error means? while i doing mysql i got this

enter password: Error 1129: host 'localhost.localdomain' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

Comment

what does this error means? while i doing mysql i got this

enter password: Error 1129: host 'localhost.localdomain' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'
                        you might have some TCP/IP connection problems between your web server and mysql database server.

mysql defaults to 10 max_connect_errors or failed requests from your host hostname before blocking the site from connecting to your mysql database until you execute the command

mysqladmin flush-hosts

you can try in your database server's /etc/my.cnf file add under

[mysqld] section add
                        set-variable = max_connect_errors=5000
                        and restart mysql

max_connect_errors
                        If there is more than this number of interrupted connections from a host this host will be blocked from further connections. You can unblock a host with the command FLUSH HOSTS.
                        to edit /etc/my.cnf file you need root server access normally with dedicated hosting, if you're shared hosted you need to contact your web host and ask them to check their TCP/IP connections etc to their database.

who's your web host btw ?

Comment

aventure hosting

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X