Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    We're looking for a way you won't have to do this. Unfortunately it'll take someone with a bit more knowledge than I have of the functionings of the upgrade files.

Leave a comment:

• datman99
    replied
    Thanks

This can be done, but I'll loose at least 10 days of heavy posts from all members...they will not be happy campers.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Re: Hmmmm

Originally posted by datman99
    So, if I down load that and run all upgrade files again, will this fix?
    I don't think it's quite that simple since you've already run upgrade14-19. Unfortunately I don't know of an easy way around this. My suggestion would be to restore the backup of your 2.0.3 forum and rerun the upgrade scripts. Perhaps someone else will know a way around this.

Leave a comment:

• datman99
    replied
    Hmmmm

So, if I down load that and run all upgrade files again, will this fix? Also, I cannot close my vb while I upgrade, shal I rename the directory to keep users from posting while the upgrade??

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Read the upgrade page. There is an extra download for versions 2.0.3 and under.

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/upgrade.html

Leave a comment:

• datman99
    replied
    Originally posted by Jakeman
    To go from 2.0.3 to 2.2.6 you need to run upgrade13.php through upgrade19.php .
    In the upgrade, ther is no upgrade13.php file all upgrade files start at 14-19

Leave a comment:

• datman99
    replied
    Yes, I have done both.

I have uploaded all the admin files from the vb226 upgrade and I ran all upgrade files with no errors during the process.

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    assuming you followed upgrade process at http://vbulletin.com/members/upgrade.html, try reuploading the entire vB 2.2.6 /admin folder contents to your forum

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Starting with version 2.2.0 all passwords are encrypted in the database. If you are running a "new" database with the old php files then authentication will always fail, and vice versa. So my questions are:

1. Did you run all of the upgrade.php scripts. To go from 2.0.3 to 2.2.6 you need to run upgrade13.php through upgrade19.php .

2. Did you upload all of the 2.2.6 php files?

Leave a comment:

• datman99
    started a topic Locked out of forums after vB 2.2.6 upgrade

Locked out of forums after vB 2.2.6 upgrade

Can anyone help with this? Why am I not able to access my VB or Cpanel after upgrading from 203 to vB 2.2.6. The entire upgrade process whent smoothly.

I get no errors, only says that I am NOT the Administartor.

=======Error==========
    Wrong Password. Please press the back button, enter the correct password and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!
    ========End of Error===========

Things I have tried:

ran getadmin.php (takes me in a loop, but did not solve the issue)
    reloaded files from 226 upgrade
    erased cookies from MSIE
    Tried to email my (ADMIN) password to myself, but when the email came it did not have a password in it

=EXAMPLE===
    User name=admin
    Password=

==END EXAMPLE==========

NOTE: Some of my users are able to access to board, while others can't like me. Folks are creating new accounts in order to post. Has this happened to anyone?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
    VITAL INFO of my server
    //////////////////
    Host is: F5hosting.com
    MyISAM
    PHP Version 4.2.2
    Mysql Version 3.23.45
    Operating System Linux
    Apache Version 1.3.26 (Unix)
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X