Please help me out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me out....

I know this isn't probably the right place to post about this but I need help and everyone here has experience with vB. I just had some trouble with a member and she left my boards and asked me to delete her profile. I did not want any trouble so I did. Went to her profile on admin cp and went delete user...

Well now when you go to the forums, to any of her posts I am getting lines and lines of database errors, it only happens on her forums. This is some of it:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/bigjozzy/public_html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 93

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/bigjozzy/public_html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 97

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/bigjozzy/public_html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 108

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/bigjozzy/public_html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 111

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/bigjozzy/public_html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 137

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/bigjozzy/public_html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 93

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/bigjozzy/public_html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 97

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/bigjozzy/public_html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 108

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/bigjozzy/public_html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 111

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/bigjozzy/public_html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 137

Any ideas what went wrong? Please help me out....
    Massie
    http://www.dietsupporters.com

have you installed any hacks on your vB ? what version of mysql and php you're using ?
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Yes lots of hacks but none recently.... version of vb is 2.2.6, not sure about php.... will check....
      Massie
      http://www.dietsupporters.com

Comment

hacks aren't supported on this forum you'd have to ask the authors of the hacks at vbulletin.org forums

1. backup your edited /admin files and vB files
        2. upload all vB 2.2.6 original unhacked /admin and root directory files and see if it fixes the problem
        :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
        :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X