Let Super Moderators edit User Profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let Super Moderators edit User Profiles

I want to let my super moderators edit the Custom Titles (or any other info in a user profile...). Under the user's profile is admin options, which they can click - but there is no apply/submit button at the bottom of the form.

Any reason for this?

Thanks for your time!

that would require hacking. i recommend posting a hack request on www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Thanks!

But does anyone have any idea why super mods can even access these control panels?

Comment

your super mods can't access the mod cp?

user profiles can only be edited from the admin cp. super mods don't have access to the admin cp.

Comment

Well they can access the super mod cp, but like I said they can go to edit the profiles but there's no submit button which seems very strange to me

Comment

The only way they can edit user profiles is if you give them access to the Admin CP. Otherwise you will need to hack the Mod CP as Jake suggested.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X