X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by buro9
    Does this not try and email notifications in a similar way to thread subscriptions? I understood that was the definition of subscriptions in VB2, basically that you get notifications.
    No it doesn't. It's never worked this way in vB2. As I said all this does is put that forum in their User CP under Subscribed Forums.

Leave a comment:

• buro9
    replied
    Found another thread that says that emails are not sent... very confusing. Hope this is one of those things eradicated or clarified in vb3

Leave a comment:

• buro9
    replied
    Does this not try and email notifications in a similar way to thread subscriptions? I understood that was the definition of subscriptions in VB2, basically that you get notifications.

I only ask as several of my users complain that when they've subscribed to a forum that they don't get any emails... and I had a look and I couldn't find code for that within the source... so it would be nice to have it confirmed that this is the way it is supposed to work by design.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    It means they subscribed to a forum. This really doesn't do anything but put that forum in their User CP.

Leave a comment:

• Glock21
    started a topic Adding Forum Subscription

Adding Forum Subscription

Saw a guest doing this, exactly what does it mean?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X