Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replies are taking forever

Hi guys

I admit, I have been very bad and haven't upgraded my VB to the newest version (I have vBulletin Version 2.2.2) mainly because I have like 20 hacks installed and I just need to find a weekend to redo everything, but just in the past few days, almost everyone, including myself, when we hit reply on a post (to submit it) it just sits and sits and sits there..then it finally goes

We are running off an AMD Duron Rackshack server and basically are the only site running off our dedicated server. Could this be because I haven't upgraded yet? I rebooted the server and it seemed fast for about 1/2 a day, then it was slow again

Also, ever since I installed the hack to allow Super Mods to see invisible members, when a brand new member signs up and they get a Private message, it pops up at them to alert themof it, but when they go in to read it, it isnt there

Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Could be all the email notifications it is sending.

Comment

Oh I never thought of that, I'll turn that setting off, thanks for the tip

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X