Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    the names of those images are defined in the php files, index.php and forumdisplay.php . you would need to modify those files. for help with modifying the files you will need to post on www.vbulletin.org , the official vB hacking site.

Leave a comment:

• Phat Papa Pete
    started a topic Have different 'non-static' images

Have different 'non-static' images

Here's what I want changed:

You see the vB indicators on the home page (yellow for a new post in a forum, purple for no new posts and a lock for a locked forum), well I want them changed completely - I don't want to upload my images and change them to the same name as the current images (if you understand).

I've seen (or perhaps think) the same images are used to indicate a users online status in the postbit template but I have a different set of images for that, which is working already (though it's not working on the forum home page).

So in theory - I want two different sets of images to indicate new posts on the forum home page and a user's online status.

In one of the the 'forumbit' templates I've seen "$forums[onoff].gif" and I'm assuming that's how to change the image but seeing as I want completely new images with different names (the current are named "on.gif" and "off.gif"), how would I go about changing them?

I also need help with the folder icons (in the 'threaddisplay' template) and any other icons that have the knack to "change" or are not "static".

If you are confused, I'm sorry. But if you are confused and want to help, please reply so I can clearly retype what my problem is.

P.S. Help!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X