problems... huh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems... huh.

yeah I installed the first step of Velocd's mood hack, then desided I was too sketchy to work on it... so I removed the block of code, and (thinking) functions.php would be back to normal. but now im getting this error... HELP?!?

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/form-kao/public_html/board/admin/functions.php on line 956

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: vbsetcookie() in /home/form-kao/public_html/board/admin/sessions.php on line 183

-myles
    MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Reupload the original functions.php file.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

but there is so much custom code in it
      thx smachol..
      MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

Gee, I thought you new that we don't provide support for hacked files here.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

// Comment, comment, comment!

Every time you make a change to any of your original vBulletin files, I'd highly recommend commenting out the original code and enclosing the new code in comments as well. For example....

PHP Code:
          // This was the original code to get phpinfo
          // phpinfo();

// PHPinfo hack. Installed Aug 5, 2002 by LoveShack
          if (newcode(stuff) == exciting) {
             echo 
          "This new code sure is exciting";
          }
          // End PHPinfo hack. 
          At this point, however, that won't really help you fix your problem. There is a forum over at vbulletin.org that offers support with installed hacks. You might also want to consider getting a program like Araxis Merge or Beyond Compare to compare the original functions.php file with your modified version. Assuming you know a bit about php code, you could easily see any changes that exist in the files and possibly find whatever is causing this error.

Paul

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X