• Show
Clear All

• Cynthia
    replied
    Thanks Jake!

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    the text link is correct in both cases but your cell rollever link is wrong. i don't think there is any way to make the rollover link work without hacking. for hacking requests you can post on www.vbulletin.org

Leave a comment:

• Cynthia
    replied
    Jake, I tried this on my board as I want to bypass the threads display list and go directly to a thread within the forum. It works from within the parent forum but if I try it from the forums homepage it takes me to the threads list. Here, try for yourself:

www.mothering.com/discussions

Mothering Marketplace is the category parent forum and The Diaper Store child forum is the one I placed html in the title to take you to the thread within that forum rather than the threads list page. Try to open it from the forums homepage and from within the Motehring Market forums list page.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    you can use html in the forum title, use this format:

</a><a href="http://www.link.com" target="_blank">Link text</a>

that should work. use the red code if you want the link to open in a new window.

Leave a comment:

• ccd1
    started a topic Make a 'forum link' into a link

Make a 'forum link' into a link

You all know those categories on the home page how it's all automaitc?

Like on the vBulletin forums home:

vBulletin
    --Announcements
    --Discussions
    vBulletin 2
    --Suggestions and Feedback

Now you see how they're all linked individually to their forums (autmoatically, all you have to do is add it on the admin CP).

I want to add another of just links (because I have two boards and I want it to link to my other boarD).