Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guest fills in all info, but it doesn't allow the registration...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guest fills in all info, but it doesn't allow the registration...

Hi, for the past week or so, my board has not been allowing new registrants. I have checked and double checked all permissions, and still, whenever someone tries to register, they get this simple error:

"Please make sure that you have completed all the required fields. These include username, password and email. Press the back button, correct the error and try again."

I've tried to re-register myself, and I also get this error(filling in all of the required information). What could be the cause of this?

Thanks!

I can reproduce the problem on your forums. Do you have any hacks installed? Have you customized any of the registration templates? Did you change anything before this started happening? The first thing to do is revert any custom templates and uninstall any file hacks by uploading the original php files.

Comment

Hi

I do have hacks installed(Quite a few), along with Template Modifications, but none of the hacks deal with member registration... Could there be another cause for this aside from the hacks?

Thanks!

Comment

The first step in troubleshooting is to uninstall any hacks.

Comment

Working...
        X