Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View New Posts problem.

Hi all

I got a problem which has been around for a while and is now starting to upset my users.

When people click on View New Posts it seems that sometimes it lists a few threads, sometimes none, sometimes all new posts. Its a intermitent problem and I cant work it out.

I have a user yesterday tell me that he has not been on for a week and went to view new posts and it told him there was none.

I am also getting simlar problems, I check new posts and then go into the forum and there are other posts that have slipped by me because the View New Posts didnt catch them.

Anyone anyideas? I am using VB 2.0, I got to upgrade I think, will an upgrade sort the problems out?

Thank you for all your help

Stuart

I have the same problem, but its time zone related. For instance, if one of my users posts at 4:30, but the server see's it as 3:30, and I last visited at 3:45, it won't be seen.

Comment

Thanks for that, I own the server that the forum runs on and the server time is correct as is the forum time, as far as I can see.

Comment

Is there no one else having this problem its real causing me agro, please someone help !

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X