Adding non-VB Who's Online locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding non-VB Who's Online locations

I've been trying like hell to get this to work, and can't seem to find any success at it. I am currently using Nakkid's "VBhome lite" and have my whole site integrated with Vbulletin, referencing to global.php on everypage. My question is though how do I add locations to areas outside the forum/ directory?

For example, if I want to add my multimedia section, located at http://www.mysite.com/multimedia.php, you might think it would be:
    PHP Code:
    case 'http://www.mysite.com/multimedia.php':

$userinfo[activity] = multimedia;
        break; 
    But this doesn't work, I still get "unknown location" showing up. I already figured the "$filename" in the switch on who's online is already pointing to the forum/ directory, but is there a way I can make it point to the site main directory, then just add the prefix 'forums/' before every file name? Such as:
    PHP Code:
    case 'forums/showthread.php':

$userinfo[activity] = 'chat';
        break; 
    Or is there an easier way? Any help would be fantastic.

Regards,
    SS

You will probably get a better response posting this at vbulletin.org, as it is hacking

Comment

Unfortunately we cannot support hacks here. You'll need to ask over at vbulletin.org.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

crap..I actually did ask at Vbulletin.org, and recieved some support from Firefly but he sorta disappeared after that X_x

Thnx though.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X