Upload Attachments Not Functioning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload Attachments Not Functioning

I have a fresh install of 2.2.6 installed with only one user, no template mods, or hacks installed.

I was adding a post today in my testing and found that attaching files to a post does not work. I am receiving no errors and it would appear that everything is uploading just fine. However, when I look at the thread, there is no attachement. When I edit the thread, there is no option to re-upload the attachement either. It's as if I never uploaded an attachment.

I made the edits to the templates suggested in this thread, but it didn't work

Here's my 411:

PHP Version: 4.2.1
    PHP Info Page: http://www.ashbygroup.com/clients/forum/info.php
    Server OS: Linux
    Control Panel: Alabanza
    Template Edits: Only the ones suggested in this thread as a fix.
    Hacks: NONE

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Go to reply to a thread. View the source of the page and search for "MAX_FILE_SIZE". It should find a hidden <input> -- what's its "value"?

(I see commas in your upload_max_filesize option in phpinfo(). I'm not sure if they're actually in php.ini, but they could be the problem.)

Comment

Check the moderate queue to see if the attachment is waiting for moderation. You can do this via the forumdisplay page or the Mod CP.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Sullivan
        Go to reply to a thread. View the source of the page and search for "MAX_FILE_SIZE". It should find a hidden <input> -- what's its "value"?
        What I see is
        Code:
        <input type="hidden" name="MAX_FILE_SIZE" value="22020096">

Comment

Originally posted by smachol
          Check the moderate queue to see if the attachment is waiting for moderation. You can do this via the forumdisplay page or the Mod CP.
          I have no moderation currently enabled.

Comment

Email me control panel access.

Comment

sent.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X