Login and Logout Problem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login and Logout Problem!

ok, I am having this very big trouble with vb 2.2.6, whenever I got to www.myforumz.com and try and logout it doesn't log me out, but when I go to myforumz.com and try the same thing, it logs me out, another problem, In the admin Cpanel, it keeps logging me out for no reason, everytime I try and do something, i have to login again, and again and again...

Your cookies are corrupted. Manually delete your cookies. To do this in IE 6.0:

Tools -> Internet Options -> Temporary Internet Files -> Settings -> View Files

Then search for the individual cookies for your domain and delete them all. The name should be in the form of:

Cookie:username[email protected]
    and
    Cookie:[email protected]www.yoursite.com

...and any derivatives of the above. Then highlight the individual cookies and delete each one found. After this, close all browser windows and restart IE.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

one more problem, I tried a test Registration and when the registration was done, I clicked Submit and it logged me out???

Comment

when you register a new account it will automaticly log you in as the new account.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X