New Template Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Template Set

I noticed that when I make a new template set, all the new templates are in the original vBulletin style. Is there any way I can make a copy of my existing template set and just work on the second set (the copy) from there? Or do I have to do it all manually?

I don't believe so, and I definitely feel your pain, it is extremely annoying the way that happens.
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

You can download your current style and upload it again, as a new style.
      Chen Avinadav
      Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

So the default template that newly registered users and guests see is the one without "remove" next to it? Because I want my old template to be the default one and the new ones to be registered user selectable only if they don't like the original

Comment

Originally posted by baragon0
          So the default template that newly registered users and guests see is the one without "remove" next to it?
          Yes. You should rename the other one (along with its replacement and templates sets) so you don't get confused.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yup, running nice and smoothe. I had to create new buttons for the new colors though. Something that concerns me though, when VB3 comes out, will the design be so different we will have to make new buttons? Or would the VB2 ones still fit? I remember reading that the board design will change a little, but I don't know how much.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X