hmm....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm....

For whatever reason, the changes I make in the cp (table colors, border colors etc) no longer effect the information within the forumhome templates. This is definitely a new phenomenon and the changes all take hold on the forum structure within the other templates (forumdisplay, showthread templates for example). Very odd...has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks in advance,
    Peter

changes to your forumhome templates are not saved? the problem is only with your forumhome templates? do you have any hacks installed?

Comment

No, sorry, changes to the various options within the syles portion of the cp are not taking effect in the info output from forumhome templates, for example:
      Table Border Color:
      First Alternating Table Background Color
      Second Alternating Table Background Color
      etc

In other words even if I change the table border color to bright red in the styles portion of the cp, the color remains what it was a few days ago (light blue) in the code output from the forumhome templates. Everywhere else the change takes effect and the table border color becomes red...is this a database problem???

Thanks,
      Peter

ps lots of code changes but I cant imagine how it would continue to display old settings....??

Comment

are any of your forumhome templates customized? perhaps you hard coded the old colors in those templates in place of the replacement variables.

Comment

thanks

bizarre...youre absolutely right. For whatever unknown reason, sometime in the last few days I must have changed the bgcolor from {tablebordercolor} to a hard coded color...very odd....sounds like the kind of thing that happens during sleep walking or something....I must be getting old.

Thanks for righting the old man...
          Peter

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X