Adding a style problem. Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a style problem. Help.

I am trying to add a second style in my board but I want to use the same templates so I went>>Add style>>I choose default and named it differently. Now I have created a folder in my root called images2 and change the path in that new style properties but it changes both styles at the same time, both default and new, why?? Please help

That's because both styles are using the same template set. Create a new template set for the second style and point to it in the Style/Modify/Properties section.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Done that and it works, but now want to add a different colour set of smilies, I copied them to the directory but they remain the same. Can u specify a smilie set for each style?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexUK
        Can u specify a smilie set for each style?
        not currently. you can in vB3 which is currently in development. if you want this feature for vB2 i recommend asking at www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Thanks for the support.

Me wants VB3....

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X