X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected]
    I went into cpanel 4, advance menu, mysql databases,my phpadmin, click on your datbase name...ei sportbik_forum, then find forum under that and select description. Click change below, then edit where it says CHAR 250 to TEXT ???

??? I used 1000

Save changes and thats what did it for me. Works like a champ.

Mark
    The Sportbikes Website
    The size attribute doesn't matter with TEXT. You can actually store 16 megabytes in the field.

Leave a comment:

• jackd
    replied
    Thanks Much!

Thanks so very much... I was confused @ first, but you walked me thru it flawlessly... Other than the fact I'm on an Ensim box as opposed to 'cp', it worked perfect once I was into phpmyadmin... I changed my limit to text/2500 and so far so good!

Thanks again, Jack D.

Leave a comment:

• mark@sb.ws
    replied
    I went into cpanel 4, advance menu, mysql databases,my phpadmin, click on your datbase name...ei sportbik_forum, then find forum under that and select description. Click change below, then edit where it says CHAR 250 to TEXT ???

??? I used 1000

Save changes and thats what did it for me. Works like a champ.

Mark
    The Sportbikes Website

Leave a comment:

• jackd
    replied
    I am also having difficulties with this... Maybe you could explain it for me Mark? Or, someone? Anyone?

TIA, JACK D.

Leave a comment:

• mark@sb.ws
    replied
    Thank you, I got it.

Support here is awesome.

Leave a comment:

• mark@sb.ws
    replied
    Can you explain aliitle more. Thanks in advance.

Mark

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You need to change the description field to type text in either PHPMyADMIN or via the MySQL command line.

Leave a comment:

• mark@sb.ws
    started a topic Add HTML under my forum topic without

Add HTML under my forum topic without

Running out of room. Seems like there is only 9 lines available in cpanel in the forum description. After 9 lines, you save & it cuts everything else off.

Long URLs , multiple sub-forum links , etc
Working...
X